Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» ICWA Promo Section~!
Mason Tempest I_icon_minitimeby Troy Archello March 26th 2018, 11:47 pm

» Hayato Sekishima
Mason Tempest I_icon_minitimeby Finn the Handler August 5th 2017, 5:51 am

» Kenzie Haze.
Mason Tempest I_icon_minitimeby Kenzie Haze August 4th 2017, 9:04 pm

» Asesina Santos.
Mason Tempest I_icon_minitimeby Cyanide August 4th 2017, 7:44 pm

» Tiffany Ray
Mason Tempest I_icon_minitimeby Cyanide August 4th 2017, 7:33 pm

» Nina Sanada
Mason Tempest I_icon_minitimeby Cyanide August 4th 2017, 7:25 pm

» Saiko Hotaru~!
Mason Tempest I_icon_minitimeby Finn the Handler August 3rd 2017, 10:52 pm

» Don Faulkner
Mason Tempest I_icon_minitimeby Cyanide August 3rd 2017, 8:40 pm

» Livvy Graves
Mason Tempest I_icon_minitimeby Cyanide August 3rd 2017, 8:31 pm

» Aria Jaxon.
Mason Tempest I_icon_minitimeby Cyanide August 3rd 2017, 7:45 pm

» James Anderson
Mason Tempest I_icon_minitimeby Cyanide August 3rd 2017, 7:31 pm

» Promo Guidelines
Mason Tempest I_icon_minitimeby Miles Maverick August 3rd 2017, 7:23 pm

» The Red Queen
Mason Tempest I_icon_minitimeby Cyanide August 3rd 2017, 7:19 pm

Latest Major Event
Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

WRESTLEWORLD

PROJECT HONOR
JET/LAW

Mason Tempest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mason Tempest

Mason Tempest Empty
PostSubject: Mason Tempest   Mason Tempest I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2017, 9:06 pm

Mason Tempest Black-white-thundercloud-lighting-strikes-storm-animated-gif

A STORM IS COMING
Mason Tempest Brock_Lesnar_Tattoo

MASON TEMPEST

Height - 6'3"
Weight - 265 lbs
]

Birthplace: Iceland

THEME

Finishers
Valor Mortalis - F5
Mason Tempest QXEQwJN
For Honor - Kimura
Mason Tempest 62c511021f35217da9e0abc259a3f9cb

Signatures
Multiple German Suplexes
Mason Tempest Lesnar-rollins-german-suplex

Pic Base
Mason Tempest 4583785-4281218-6083399682-brock

GIMMICK
Mason Tempest Paul-Heyman
"I'll take that question. Ladies and gentlemen of this backwater 'promotion' known as PGW, my name...is Trent Ubel and I am the representative of the man from Iceland! The true viking! The conqueror of the Nordic Wastes!!! I bring you...the storm of Ragnarok. MASON!!! TEMPEST!!! What is his purpose? What is his goal? What is his ideal? Well, my friends. The game is simple for the man know as Mason. He is here to DESTROY!!! He is here to CONQUER! He is here to ERADICATE!!! That is all that Mason is here for. As a gift of glory from his ancestors, he has been given the strength of Thor!!! The wisdom of the All-father Odin, and the ferocity of the great wolf Fenrir. And I, as his advocate, am here to make sure that he is directed the right way. The way that his ancestors would be led. So if you don't like what Mason does. If you're too squeamish, and too afraid, then I'm afraid that you're in for a very rude awakening. Mason is here to stay, here to conquer, and here to destroy. And no Nasir's, no Fiora's, no Jaxon's, and CERTAINLY...no Cyanide's or Archello's are going to stand in his way."

Mason Tempest Giphy
Back to top Go down
Cyanide

Mason Tempest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mason Tempest   Mason Tempest I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 6:17 pm

WELCOME!!! Mason Temptest, I knew you'd come! My team have kept their eye on you for quite some time. It is absolutely great to have you here in my wonderful fighting organization but before you can continue your run here I have put together a few....requests, if you will.

You have claimed that you have arrived here to "eradicate". Now I am certain you did not intend to "jack my style" as the adolescents would say but this really does sound close to my promise to "delete" my enemies. Only I am allowed to make a statement similar to that as the seven deities themselves entrusted me with that duty and although you claim to have inherited the strength of Thor I do not believe a magical hero from a picture book gives you the right to intrude upon my job.

Secondly, I very much admire your physique.....barring homosexual intent there. But I must admit that I can't help but to notice the obvious here. I would like for you to cut any physical enhancements that you may be consuming or injecting into your carcass as it is unfair to my roster.

Thirdly, I would request that you get your manager a wig of some kind. His shiny bald cranium upsets me. I know it is hard to avoid the power of time but still, perhaps he should follow my lead and attempt a comb over.
Back to top Go down

Mason Tempest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Front Office :: ICWA Contracts-
Jump to: