Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» ICWA Promo Section~!
Livvy Graves I_icon_minitimeby Troy Archello March 26th 2018, 11:47 pm

» Hayato Sekishima
Livvy Graves I_icon_minitimeby Finn the Handler August 5th 2017, 5:51 am

» Kenzie Haze.
Livvy Graves I_icon_minitimeby Kenzie Haze August 4th 2017, 9:04 pm

» Asesina Santos.
Livvy Graves I_icon_minitimeby Cyanide August 4th 2017, 7:44 pm

» Tiffany Ray
Livvy Graves I_icon_minitimeby Cyanide August 4th 2017, 7:33 pm

» Nina Sanada
Livvy Graves I_icon_minitimeby Cyanide August 4th 2017, 7:25 pm

» Saiko Hotaru~!
Livvy Graves I_icon_minitimeby Finn the Handler August 3rd 2017, 10:52 pm

» Don Faulkner
Livvy Graves I_icon_minitimeby Cyanide August 3rd 2017, 8:40 pm

» Livvy Graves
Livvy Graves I_icon_minitimeby Cyanide August 3rd 2017, 8:31 pm

» Aria Jaxon.
Livvy Graves I_icon_minitimeby Cyanide August 3rd 2017, 7:45 pm

» James Anderson
Livvy Graves I_icon_minitimeby Cyanide August 3rd 2017, 7:31 pm

» Promo Guidelines
Livvy Graves I_icon_minitimeby Miles Maverick August 3rd 2017, 7:23 pm

» The Red Queen
Livvy Graves I_icon_minitimeby Cyanide August 3rd 2017, 7:19 pm

Latest Major Event
Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

WRESTLEWORLD

PROJECT HONOR
JET/LAW

Livvy Graves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Livvy Graves

Livvy Graves Empty
PostSubject: Livvy Graves   Livvy Graves I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2016, 3:37 pm

‘One. Two...Livvy Graves' is coming for you. Three, Four--Ya better lock your door. Five,
Six-- Grab ah Kendo Stick. Seven, Eight--Its too Late. Nine, Ten--Livvy’s gonna kill again.'

Livvy Graves HO57gJR
RING NAME: Livvy Graves
BIRTHDAY: June 6th, 1994
NICKNAME: The American Nightmare, The Springwood Slasher. The Woman of your Dreams.  
PICTURE BASE: Alexa Bliss
FACE/TWEENER/HEEL: Tweener
HEIGHT & WEIGHT: 5′ 0″ & 128 lbs
HAILING FROM: Springwood, Ohio
THEME SONG: Wreak Havoc by Skylar Grey
WRESTLING STYLE: HighFlyer/Showman
CHARACTER SUMMARY:
Welcome the walking Nightmare: Livvy Graves to ICWA She is a cocky, sarcastic, sharp-tongued, hard headed young woman that love to fight hard and prove to people why she is the most hardcore wrestler in the whole company.
In her mind, she was born to raise hell and destroy her opponents all with a smile on her face.
So with this little spark of death lurking in every shadows; you can try to run. You can try to hide but be warned: Every town has a wrestling ring.
--------
COMMON MOVES: Running High Knee,Enzuigiri, Diving Crossbody, Koji Clutch, Running Springboard Arm drag, DDT, Running Bulldog, Shining wizard, Standing moonsault, Dragon sleeper, Corner clothesline, Running Front Dropkick
SideKick, Hurricanrana, Rope-hung DDT, Inverted headlock backbreaker, Leaping knee drop, Dropkick, Leaping clothesline, Springboard bulldog, Multiple Knee Drops.
SIGNATURE MOVES:
-Downward Spiral (Somersault Plancha)
-Slice and Dice (Sling Blade)
- Burned Man’s Noose (Cross Armbreaker/often while rolling)
-The Third Degree I (Double Knee Drop)
- The Third Degree II (Jumping double knee drop to an opponent's midsection followed by a standing moonsault double knee drop)
FINISHERS:
-W.T.P. aka Welcome To Primetime (Springboard Spanish Fly/Sometimes Standing Spanish Fly)
-The Final Nightmare (One Handed Back Breaker)
-Graveyard Bash (Bridging fisherman's suplex precede by running knee strike, to the head of a bent over opponent)

Last edited by Livvy Graves on September 6th 2017, 8:23 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

Livvy Graves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Livvy Graves   Livvy Graves I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2016, 8:30 pm

Reppin the Windy City!
Back to top Go down

Livvy Graves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Livvy Graves   Livvy Graves I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 5:37 am

*heart eyes*
Back to top Go down
Cyanide

Livvy Graves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Livvy Graves   Livvy Graves I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2016, 8:41 pm

Your dazzling outfit is absolutely wonderful. Is there any chance my broken brilliance can slide into your messages directly?
Back to top Go down
Livvy Graves

Livvy Graves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Livvy Graves   Livvy Graves I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 5:33 pm

Bumpp
Back to top Go down
Cyanide

Livvy Graves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Livvy Graves   Livvy Graves I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 5:54 pm

My offer still stands, mam. You would make a wonderful addition to my harem. There is plenty of room for you at my estate, I am only one direct message away.
Back to top Go down
Livvy Graves

Livvy Graves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Livvy Graves   Livvy Graves I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2017, 8:13 pm

Bump Bump Bump
Back to top Go down
Cyanide

Livvy Graves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Livvy Graves   Livvy Graves I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2017, 8:31 pm

My offer will stand FOREVER. I must have you in my chosen harem. It's a spot only the most lovely of ladies can have and you fit perfectly. I've been nice for a while but my patience is growing thin. If you do not agree to join then I suppose I must take actions into my own hands and have my knights (or goons as the growing youths say) over to your home to retrieve you. Your tiny frame will be very easy to restrain and move without much struggle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Livvy Graves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Livvy Graves   Livvy Graves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Livvy Graves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Front Office :: ICWA Contracts-
Jump to: